Details on our data
- Latest confirmation received from Fund Managers: November 2013.
- These charts exclude contributions to multilateral funds monitored on CFU, which are included as pledges and deposits to those funds.
- UK-ICF reports contributions to:
- CBFF of US$35 million. CBFF reports receipts (pledges & deposits) of US$50 million from UK-ICF.
- Clean Investment funds (CTF, FIP, PPCR, SREP) of US$714 million. CIFs report receipts (pledges & deposits) of US$1,003 million from UK-ICF.
- FCPF of US$10 million. FCPF reports receipts (pledges & deposits) of US$23.7 million from UK-ICF.
- These discrepancies might be due to the inclusion of contributions from UK-ICF’s predecessor, the UK Environmental Transformation Fund (ETF), in CIF, CBFF & FCPF reports.