- Latest confirmation received from Fund Managers: March, 2013.
- These charts exclude contributions to multilateral funds monitored on CFU, which are included as pledges and deposits to those funds.
- Japan's Fast Start Finance (FSF) reports total contributions to
- Clean Investment Funds (CTF, FIP, PPCR, SREP) of US$322.28 million. CIFs report receipts (pledges & deposits) from Japan of US$1,404 million.
- GEF of US$33.8 million. GEF reports receipts (pledges & deposits) from Japan of US$504 million.
These discrepancies might be due to the inclusion of contributions
from the Hatoyama Initiative in CIF & GEF
reports, or due to the lack of up-to-date data from Japan. Financial data reported for Japan FSF is based on Japan's 2010 submissions.
- Japan's FSF reports total contributions to UN-REDD Programme of US$3.24 million. UN-REDD Programme reports recipts (pledges & deposits) from Japan of US$3.05 million. This discrepancy might be due to variations or fluctuations in echange rates.